CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome to Cogito Ergo Scribit

Cogito Ergo Scribit is where I write about writing. I'm a writer with more than a decade of experience, and I'd like to lend my experience to others while I continue to learn myself.

Everything here is copyright Carrie L. Eckles unless otherwise stated.

I enjoy reading comments and welcome the insights and questions of others. Like my blog? Let me know! Think I could do something a little better? Tell me how. I welcome everyone's thoughts.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award

Al at Publish or Perish has passed along to me the Superior Scribbler Award. This marks the first award that Cogito Ergo Scribit has recieved. Thanks Al!



Award:

The Super Scribbler

1. Each Superior Scribbler, must in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog and link to this post which explains the Award.

4. Each blogger who wins the Award must visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.


My nominations:

1. Brian at Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View

2. Andrew at Musings and Mullings

3. Rebecca Emrich at Living a Life of Writing

4. Hecate at Voice of the Crone

5. Graham Moody at Parallel Universe

4 comments:

Brian the old man said...

Thanks for the award. I feel honored that you have chosen me.

Graham Moody said...

Thank you for the nomination. You are a superior scribbler.

Rebecca A Emrich said...

Yeah cool!

Unknown said...

No problem, guys! I thought long and hard about my choices and you're all to be congratulated on your respective successes!