CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome to Cogito Ergo Scribit

Cogito Ergo Scribit is where I write about writing. I'm a writer with more than a decade of experience, and I'd like to lend my experience to others while I continue to learn myself.

Everything here is copyright Carrie L. Eckles unless otherwise stated.

I enjoy reading comments and welcome the insights and questions of others. Like my blog? Let me know! Think I could do something a little better? Tell me how. I welcome everyone's thoughts.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pimp Post: A Cynic's Reading

Andrew of Musings and Mullings has started a new blog: A Cynic's Reading.

The main concept of the blog, as the way it was related to me, is that it's a new, fresh way to do book reviews. At A Cynic's Reading, you won't find long drawn out synopses that make you yawn. Instead, you'll get a quick "first impression" and an honest "final verdict" once Andrew is done reading the book.

His tastes are exceedingly varied. Already, even though the blog is new, I've found some great use in it. In this day in age, when one is busy, it's hard to branch out into reading something new when you aren't sure if you will like it. But, with the honesty of Andrew's new blog, I know exactly whether or not it will be my cuppa tea before I even bother going to the library/bookstore.

All that said, definitely check it out! I look forward to seeing his blog grow.

4 comments:

Brian the old man said...

Thanks for letting us know. I liked what I saw and went ahead and followed both of his blogs.

AmberInGlass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AmberInGlass said...

Thank you very much for the kind words,Carrie, and thank you Brian for taking the time to check it out.

You guys made me day. :D

Unknown said...

Brian, that's awesome you checked out Andrew's pages. I'm glad to know that I'm able to spread the good word from my blog to other people's eyes/ears.

And Andrew, no problemo! Keep up the good work!