CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome to Cogito Ergo Scribit

Cogito Ergo Scribit is where I write about writing. I'm a writer with more than a decade of experience, and I'd like to lend my experience to others while I continue to learn myself.

Everything here is copyright Carrie L. Eckles unless otherwise stated.

I enjoy reading comments and welcome the insights and questions of others. Like my blog? Let me know! Think I could do something a little better? Tell me how. I welcome everyone's thoughts.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to cogito ergo scribit! This will be the home to my new "general" writing blog. If you're interested in prompts, check out my Prompt Romp.

More will follow in due course, but here, I plan to write about everything about writing that I can't/won't put on Prompt Romp.

Until then, adieu.

1 comments:

AmberInGlass said...

I thought I left you a welcome comment here when you first told me about the site. Evidentally I failed. I'm sorry. Here it is all late and wrong!