CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome to Cogito Ergo Scribit

Cogito Ergo Scribit is where I write about writing. I'm a writer with more than a decade of experience, and I'd like to lend my experience to others while I continue to learn myself.

Everything here is copyright Carrie L. Eckles unless otherwise stated.

I enjoy reading comments and welcome the insights and questions of others. Like my blog? Let me know! Think I could do something a little better? Tell me how. I welcome everyone's thoughts.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mod Hat Post I

On my other blogs, I've highly enjoyed inviting guest bloggers to submit to my blog. I love hearing what other people have to say about writing. If you're interested in guest blogging, drop me a comment or email and let me know! I'd be happy to return the favor.

0 comments: